One of the best things about homeschooling is getting together with other homeschool families for support, to learn, and to share ideas. Our community was created to bring homeschoolers from all over together.
Check out our:
- The Homeschool Blogroll – The blogroll lists links to the personal pages of homeschoolers around the world. Links are arranged in easy to navigate categories. Check out some new faces or add your link.
- Classes/Events – We all know how important it is to “socialize” our children while homeschooling. We’ve added a calendar that lists community classes and events in various areas. Most events are submitted by our users. Find an event near you, or share an event or class that you are leading.
- Question of the Day – Each day, The Homeschool Tree editors will list a question for you to answer. This question may be random, or may come from one of our users. Please feel free to join the discussion!
- Blog Topic of the Week – The Blog Topic of the Week is a topic that The Homeschool Tree editors will present on Sunday evenings. Sometimes bloggers have trouble coming up with something to talk about. Feel free to create a blog on our topic of the week and share your link in our comments!
- Homeschool Video Tag – The Homeschool Video Tag is a game that we will play with our YouTube users. The Homeschool Tree will ask you a question and you can provide the answer via video. You can leave your link to your video in our comments. Maybe you’ll gain some new subscribers!
- Forums – The forums are a place to talk about any and everything. They’re coming soon!